Top three words right now….It’s.The.Weekend!! Right? As a stay at home Mommy, the weekend really is just another two days, but there are two extra hands to help out…known as Daddy! The weeks have been on the rougher side lately so I scheduled some much needed down time. Not that I did anything extravagant, but just a few relaxing things to unwind. So, what did I do to disconnect, you ask? Why, I connected to the world wide web of course!
- One of my favorite quotes right now is ~ . If you are needing some inspiration and encouragement, check here: http://www.pinterest.com/shanagoff/quotes/
- Some goals I have set for this week include:
- Finishing 2 books that are speaking my language right now. The first one is called Notes from a Blue Bike: The Art of Living Intentionally in a Chaotic World by Tsh Oxenreider and the other is Praying for Boys: Asking God for the Things They Need Most by Brooke McGlothlin.
- Finishing a custom design chalkboard calendar for our family’s increasing activities. Once I’m done with my DIY project…I’ll be sure to post pics!
- Personal goal of writing/blogging 3 times a week. Two seems too few and 4 seems unreachable…so we are compromising on 3.
- If you are interested in making the 1st work hour productive, I came across this article that had some great ideas. Check it out here: http://www.fastcompany.com/3000619/what-successful-people-do-first-hour-their-work-day
- If you are need of some decor inspiration…check out The Inspired Room website! Love her stuff! Here it is: http://theinspiredroom.net
Wishing you all a wonderful rest of the weekend! May you be abundantly blessed this week.